Saturday, June 19, 2010

An afternoon stroll...

...with two rambunctious ten-year olds. First up Turtle informed me there was to be "no photos" and accused me of paparazzi tactics. As the first image shows, he clearly has the makings of a professional bodyguard. We proceeded to wander through the immaculately groomed streets of our 'hood, before...
...entering the park. What is it with boys and the need to seek out ledges? Before long we were "off road" and into...
...the depths of the park. I love that in under five minutes walk from our apartment, we can be surrounded by trees. We proceeded to stroll amongst the "skeenary", and concocted a ridiculous story about dogs taking over the world. And as we left... 
...I made a last-ditch attempt to get photographs but failed miserably. Clearly I wouldn't cut-it as a pap, and my children are developing camera avoiding skills which will prove handy should they become pop-stars, or fugitives.

No comments:

Post a Comment