Friday, July 24, 2009

Phew! What a few days...



This week seems to have been becoming more manic as it progresses. I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with my head chopped off. As crazy as the days have felt there's been the odd calm patch. Driving to school this morning was one. OK as we were running extremely late it wasn't that calm, but I still managed to have an intriguing conversation with Turtle & Mu about bad journalism and sensational headlines. This is what comes from their learning about advertising 'tricks' at school. Believe me this is the least of my worries, earlier in the week Turtle asked what the difference was between manslaughter and murder was. I'm reasonably certain he's not got his eye on the cat or his brother. At least I haven't been asked to explain the intricacies of the economy and exchange rates again! Possibly my attempt to explain it last time befuddled them to the point of being too scared to ask again. Well a busy weekend ahead, off to visit Oma, attend Craft 2.0, and make an initial attempt at sorting out Turtle and Mu's rooms. Oh and I know I promised something on books - will try and get that up in the coming days.

Image from Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment